If you saw this film - The Graduate, you may remember something weird in that scene.
At last. Wow it was cool. Yay yeah. Wait, now what?
Happy pair enter the bus, they are laughing and shining with joy and then you notice something, as if they start to grasp what happened. I can’t say that I felt exactly the same, but it was close. Maybe both cases can be connected with the accomplishment of the goal, maybe something else, I’ll try to look closer and investigate this question, but not in this post.
So, “Zend PHP Certification” - basic facts:
- 70 questions: various difficulty
- 90 minutes: you manage time, can skip questions, mark questions for future review
- three question types: one answer, multiple answers (number of right answers is specified) and one where you need to type answer (nothing long)
Sources that helped me to prepare for certification:
- php.net/manual/en/ - this is obvious
- The Zend PHP Certification Study Guide - this guide covers fast forward all topics of the certification and has samples of questions.
- 3v4l.org - cool site which allow you to run php code against almost all versions of php
- zend-php.appspot.com/questions_list - list of questions that you may or may not see in test. Be cautious - check answers and read comments - not all questions solves in a right way. This may be confusing but also can be helpful.
- http://www.slideshare.net/carlosbuenosvinos/zend-php-53-demo-certification-test - this presentation contains questions from if i’m not mistaken php 5.3 study guide and is quite old but also can be helpful.